CAT PUMP HISTORY
Cat Pumps has been a leader in selling precision triplex reciprocating pumps and systems for more than fifty years. Founded in 1968 by William L. Bruggeman, Minneapolis, MN-based company focuses on manufacturing and marketing the longest-lasting, most dependable high-pressure pumps available in the industry. With an emphasis on immediate product availability and outstanding customer service, the family-owned and operated business prides itself on a commitment to quality and long life as the foundation of its ongoing success.
INDUSTRY’S MOST DEPENDABLE AND LONG-LASTING PUMPS
CAT Pump Quality – THE PUMP WITH NINE LIVES
Cat Pumps designs and builds high-pressure pumps and systems to the highest quality standards. Every design detail is optimized for product life and reliable performance. Precision machining, tight tolerances, and world-class process capabilities guarantee every product is ready for trouble-free service, right out of the box.
- CRANKCASE: High-strength, lightweight die-cast aluminum crankcase with splash oil design allows operation at speeds as low as 100 rpm. Cat Pumps crankcase finish is superior to less expensive surface treatments, such as anodizing.
- SEALS: Specially formulated, Cat Pumps exclusive high-pressure/V-Packing seal material and design offer unmatched seal life. Cat Pumps’ original 100% wet seal design adds to service life by allowing pumped liquid to pass from the inlet side through a chamber to lubricate and cool the backside of the V-Packing and spring-side of the low-pressure seal. No external lubrication or oilers are required. Varieties of elastomer available viz NBR, EPDM, FPM, etc., to suit the application.
- PLUNGERS: Concentric, high-density, polished, solid ceramic plungers provide a true wear surface for industry-leading longest life.
- PLUNGER RODS: High tensile strength stainless steel with Zamak crossheads for strength and superior wear qualities.
- VALVES: Stainless steel valves, seats, and springs provide corrosion resistance, positive seating, and long life. Valve clearances are designed for low-pressure loss, preventing cavitation, and improving pump efficiency.
SPECIALITY AND USP OF CAT PUMPS
- CAT Pumps are unique in Design, Technology, Construction, Reliability, and serviceability.
- Flow range available from 1.5LPM to 60 m³/h and pressure up to 700 kg/cm² (10000 psi)
- Varieties of wet-end materials available in Brass, BBCP, NAB, SS304, SS316, Duplex SS & others
- Suitable for 24 x 7 operation
- Design and manufacturing excellence set Cat Pumps apart from the competition; no other pump company does it better.
- Cat Pumps embraces zero defects manufacturing philosophy and has done so since the beginning.
- Stock availability/supply of pumps and spare parts at a short time and on-time delivery.
0.13 to 240 gpm
0.49 to 908 lpm
100 to 10,000 psi
6.9 to 690 bar
Water, Saltwater, Liquid CO2, DI water, Vinegar, Diesel fuel, Vegetable oil, triethylene glycol, Hydraulic oil, and more.
- Airplane De-icing
- Misting Systems
- Bakery Sanitizing
- Barnacle Removal
- Boiler Feed
- Central Cleaning
- Conveyor Cleaning
- Sewer Cleaning
- Equestrian Misting
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Liquid CO2
- Humidity Control
- Odor Control
- Vehicle Washing
- Screen Cleaning
- Turbine Mist Cooling
- Water Reinjection
- Pressure Washing
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- Nickel Aluminum Bronze.
- 304 & 316 Stainless Steel.
- Duplex Stainless Steel.
- Another M.O.C. is available on request.