DICKOW PUMPEN HISTORY
- Dickow Pumpen is 110 years old company. Dickow has started pump manufacturing from 1910 to 2021
- Dickow Pumpen had added many new products in their product range from seal pumps to seal fewer pumps.
SPECIALITY AND USP OF DICKOW PUMPEN
- Dickow Pumpen customizes the pump according to chemical properties.
- Specialized in the field of Magnetic coupled sealless pumps since 1985.
- Dickow Mag drive pump can go up to 450 degrees C of pumping fluid.
- Mostly all kinds of metallurgy are available.
- Also leading in low flow and high head, hot oil transfer, and process pumps application.
- Mostly all tests are done in-house for ensuring quality product delivery to customers without any defects.
- This Special hermetic pump design prevents any leakage of fluid and fugitive emissions, which in the case of chemicals, corrosive liquids, explosive and flammable fluids could be very dangerous for people dealing with the pump and especially for the environment. So mag drive pumps allow following strict environmental and safety objectives required by many regulations. We shouldn’t forget also that some liquids could be very expensive and their loss due to seal failure may cause high unnecessary extra costs.
- Mag drive pumps are very reliable and need very low maintenance thanks to Dickow Pumpen. With normal working conditions, these pumps can work without any kind of repair for more than a decade so their life cost is highly reduced.
- Wide range of monitoring devices like a dry run protection patent, power monitoring, Sic bearing temperature monitoring vibration monitoring, etc.
- No loss of costly and hazardous chemicals.
- Rare earth materials magnets with high-temperature capability.
- Diamond-like coasted SIC bearings.
- Mag drives a close couple of pumps also available to avoid alignment of motor and pump.
- Nonmetallic containment shell available magnetic losses are zero.
- High-performance inducer design to improve NPSHR,
- Jacketed Pumps are available for crystalized fluid.
- Pumps are available in API 685.
- Anti-friction bearing available in grease and oil lubricated-API Heavy-duty bearing housing.
- Guide rods for easy assembly and disassembly.
- More than 40 pump models are available to serve the industry.
- For volute casing seal/ seal fewer pumps
Flow – up to 1200 m3/hr.
Pressure up to 15 bar.
- Higher ratings are also available on request.
For Multistage pump seal/ seal fewer pumps
Flow – up to 300 m3/hr
Pressure up to 100 bar.
- For Side channel pumps
Flow up to 10 m3/hr.
Pressure up to 50 bar.
- Product range temperature range from -90 Deg. C to +450 Deg. C.
- Thermic Fluid Process Liquids Up to 450 deg C Megadrive
- API 610/685 Pumps
- Acidic Fluids
- Highly Alkaline
- DI Water
- Bromine water
- Molten Sulphur
- Heating jacketed pumps
- Process Fluids From -90 Deg C to +450 Deg. C
- Acidic / Catalyst / Hydrocarbon
- Abrasion-Resistant containment shells
Material of Construction
Ductile Iron grade EN-GJS-400-18-LT (ASTM A536 60-40-18),
Carbon Steel grades GP 240 GH (ASTM A216-75 WCB), 1.7706 (HTCS), 1.1138 (LTCS)
Alloyed Stainless Steel grades 1.4408 (ASTM A351 CH8M), 9.4306 (ASTM A276 304L+SI), 1.4581, 1.4539
Duplex Stainless Steel 1.4462/1.4517 (UNS S32550), Hastelloy C (A494 CW – 12 MW)
Cast Iron Grade EN-GJL-250 (ASTM A126-73) and Ductile Iron grade EN-GJS-400-18-LT (ASTM AG36 60-40-18)
Alloyed Stainless Steel grades 1.4408 (ASTM A351 CF8M), 1.4571, 1.4539
Duplex Stainless Steel 1.4462/1.4517 (USN S32550), Hastelloy C (ASTM A594 CW-12MW)
Other M.O.C is available on request.