FTT PUMP HISTORY
- The Cast Pump development team constantly working on improvements and new solutions.
- Kiron Hydraulic Needs Pvt Ltd has a dedicated team across all offices whose primary focus is customer satisfaction.
- 35 years in the pump business and expertise in Pumps and applications.
- A customer deserves good service, and our Service team pursues this idea with a passion.
- Well-engineered pumps are 100% tested to ensure satisfactory field performance for our valued customers.
- Application Engineers assist in evaluating customer needs and recommending a solution that will serve these needs.
SPECIALITY AND USP OF FTT PUMPS
- High Efficiency vertical multistage centrifugal pumps.
- Modular Construction.
- Optimal adjusting to the operating point.
- Exchangeable for all sleeves.
- Use of high-grade material.
- Easy to Service when needed.
- Use of the best available raw materials from well know foundries.
- Components machined in-house CNC and ensure dimensional consistency and accuracy.
- Assembled by trained engineers.
- Each pump was hydro tested and trialed in-house.
- 100% QC check on every and every part of the pump.
- Ex-stock of spare parts.
- Continuous operation 24*7.
- Variable frequency drive can be used according to system requirements.
- By default, Seal faces Sic Vs Sic.
- By default, all sleeves are Duplex grade.
- Cast Pump Flow ranges from 25 m3/hr. to 160 m3/hr.
- Cast Pump Head ranges up to 400 meters.
- Cast Pump Temperature ranges from -20 Deg. C. to +120 Deg. C.
- High-pressure pump in Reverse Osmosis Plant.
- In fire fighting system.
- Boiler feed pump.
- Cold and Hot water circulation.
- Mining industry.
- Filters units.
- Transferring of condensate water.
- Transferring of lyes.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- FTT cast pump will be available in Carbon Steel, SS 304, SS316, and Duplex.
- Other material on request.
Please fill out the request for quote form below and our expert team will get back to you shortly.