CHEONSEI PUMPS HISTORY
- CHEONSEI PUMPS Establishment in 1980.
- Awarding from the minister of Environment Minister in 1993.
- Acquirement of KT mark (Precise manufacturing technology for small diaphragm pump) in 1994.
- Cheonsei Pumps Establishment of pumping technology labs. A development of KEMPTON KP plunger type metering pump in 1997.
- Acquirement of KS A/ISO 9001 mark in 1988.
- Development of pH/ORP Controller Master-P series. And the development of the KEMPION KH hydraulic metering pump in 1999.
- A development of AOD (Air Operated Diaphragm) pumps in 2000.
- The development of precise”Non-Pulsation” metering pumps in 2001.
- Acquirement of KT Mark (Non-Pulsation Technology of Metering Pumps which apply Uniform Velocity Cam in 2002.
- A development of BLDC Automatic Liquid Control Metering Pumps(120W Class) in 2003.
- Acquirement of CE Mark (AX, KS Series) in 2005.
- Acquirement of NEP (New Excellent Products) Certificate for Plunger Type Pulseless Metering Pumps from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry & Energy in 2006.
SPECIALITY AND USP OF CHEONSEI PUMPS
Liquid Poof Liquid Ends
- The liquid ends are made of special engineering plastic materials of superior chemical resistance and mechanical rigidity.
- PRR: Reinforced Polypropylene.
- FRR: Fluoroplastic.
Easy Dial Setting
- Volume capacity can be easily adjusted by a dial and located by a stop bolt without distributing pump operation.
There are additional high-performance accessories available for convenient applications.
- Anti-siphon check valves.
- Foot valve with strainer.
- Flange connections, tees, elbows.
Precise Valve Construction
- Check valves of precise dimensions and construction.
Gas locking prevention
- Liquid end design minimizes dead space.
- Air relief can be provided for vaporous liquid.
Application of multiplex head
- You can use the multiplex pump for the injection of different liquids or for the extension of discharge volume.
- The triplex pump of the same head can be a pulseless pump.
- A combination of large and small heads can be a fine discharge control pump.
- Ratio control becomes possible for various chemicals.
Diaphragm Metering Pumps KD Series
- Reciprocating Type Diaphragm Metering Pumps by using Eccentric Cam.
- Gentrified quality: Excellent product component manufactured by precision injection mold.
- Leakproof driving part by accurate design & durable part manufactured by wide experience.
- Simple installation & Easy maintenance.
Solenoid Metering Pumps SP Series
- Solenoid-driven Electronic Diaphragm Metering Pumps.
- Precise injection and flow control by the dual control of Stroke Length & Stroke Numbers.
- The operation status can be checked with Status Lamp(LED).
- Sealing and Accuracy are improved by doubling the Check Valves.
- Can cope with difficult environments by robust IP65 Class and casing material of chemical resistance.
- Various auto-control functions.
Small Metering Pumps KS Series
- Small Size Diaphragm Metering Pumps.
- Built-in thermal protector.
- Air relief valve.
- Strainer Foot Valve and Anti Siphon Check Valve.
- Double Check valve.
Automatic Control Metering Pumps KA Series
- Automatic Control Diaphragm Metering Pumps.
- Attaching high-efficiency BLDC motor.
- Compact & Lightweight design.
- Oilless structure.
Drum Pumps DR Series
- Centrifugal pumps for transferring and dividing liquid in Drum (Container).
- Removing unstable elements of pump performance with sealless structure.
- Maintenance costs can be reduced remarkably due to the robust design against the indeliberate dry run for a short period. (Max. 15 minutes)
Preventing motor damage by installing of dual safety device in the motor.
- High-strength material for preventing impact and strong chemical resistance material is applied to the motor casing.
- Transferring various chemicals and raw materials.
Medium Size Metering Pumps KM Series
- Medium Size Diaphragm Metering Pumps.
- Economic and compact design.
- Excellent durability in long-time operation by the way of oil bath lubricating type.
- Less noise with reduction using helical gear.
CHEONSEI PUMPS PRODUCT RANGE
- Flows from 4 ml/min to 54000 ml/min
- Pressure up to 225 BAR
- Viscosities from 1200 cP
- Accuracy range +- 2-3 %
- Power generation plant: Remover for desulfurization and denitrification, the hydrazine injection process.
- Display materials: Coating process of film membrane.
- Foods: Metering injection of food flavoring.
- Paints: Supplying paints for high-pressure spray equipment.
- Medical Products: Proportional injection of raw material for the manufacturing process of a pharmaceutical product.
- Water Treatment: Wastewater treatment, Injection of Acid, Alkali counteragent.
- For the injection of boiler compounds.
- For chemical injection in various industrial fields, including the petrochemical industry, food industry, &, etc.
- Used for injection of Boiler chemicals, Chlorine Disinfectants, & Food Additives, and used for dosing chemicals in various industrial fields, including physio-chemical fields, semiconductor devices, water treatment, wastewater treatment fields, &, etc.
- To transfer and small divide in plating factory, chemistry factory, and chemicals warehouse.
- To transfer and refurnish chemicals in the workshop of the metal factory and wastewater treatment facilities.
- To fill chemicals in laboratory or hospital.
- To transport chemicals from the drum to the tank in electric power company and public office.
- To subdivide or transport organic, inorganic chemicals, and high-viscosity chemicals from drum/container/pail.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
- Material Cheonsei offered
- Liquid end material PP, PVDF, SUS.
- Other M.O.C is available on request.