Kiron Hydraulic Needs has been providing fluid-handling solutions to customers in the Liquid, Oil, Gas, Food, and Manufacturing Industries for more than 37 years. We aim to help you grow your business through technological innovation with a focus on energy efficiency and low-cost ownership.
We form partnerships with our customers in order to fully comprehend their needs and aspirations. We offer cutting-edge technological solutions and related services centered on performance management to assist our customers in optimizing their production and developing their resources more efficiently. Our knowledge is the foundation of our success. The cornerstone for doing this is our highly qualified and devoted workforce.
1985: Commenced operations
2003: Started export of engineering exports and served several Entrepreneur-driven businesses in Holland/Germany/USA.
2008: Expanded contacts and presence in the food processing machines domain offering solutions to the Indian snack processing segment and AGRI-Business segment.
2009: Started Joint Venture with Kiron Fluid Systems.
2018: Expanded our presence and launched our own range of Pumps under the name of FTT.
2019: Started Joint Venture with kiron Weima.
Years in Pumps Business
- Skilled application engineer workforce spread across India.
- Quick reaction time.
- Rapid technical assistance.
- Remote startup consulting.
- Access to manuals.
- Technical flowsheets.
- Onsite commissioning of pumps.
- Thoroughly check the parts of the Pumps before Installation
- Onsite service support.
- Determination of failure causes, Damage analysis and their assessment.
- We offer Customized Skid and Assembly.
- We offer imported pumps from our principals and we have a production house which produces Motors, Base frame ,Coupling and Coupling guards.
- We offer complete skid with Pumps and Motors.
- We offer visual inspection in our factory.
- Witness test services at our principals place and our test service centre in Ahmedabad.
- Upstream and downstream of equipment.
- We know the engineering behind our products and We always offer original spare parts.
- We understand our customers' processes and plants.
- We know the cost of breakdown due to duplicate spare parts.
- We know the value of our customer money.
- Authentic spare parts improve reliability and lengthen the mean time between failures.